Slides are not editable in Design Mode. Switch to HTML mode. Please call us if you need help.
Enter the web addresses for the appropriate boxes to link to. Enter in the whole URL, including http://. (e.g. http://www.google.com)
Coach a Latte
Friday, September 20, 2019
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Join co-hosts Charlene Birk and Clare Merlo at our Coach a Latte event in Boca Raton.
Share the latest tools in the industry, network, discuss your challenges, and explore practical tools over a cup of coffee with your peers at Panera Bread.
5050 Town Center Cir.
Boca Raton, FL 33486
Join host Zeina Darwich at our Coach a Latte event in Miami.
Share the latest tools in the industry, network, discuss your challenges, and explore practical tools over a cup of coffee with your peers at the Capital One Café.
Capital One Café
50 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Charlene Birk, MA, PCC
Charlene Birk is a Professional Certified Coach and has coached more than 700+ hours with professionals in the arts, information technology, finance, medicine, and other fields. She coaches executives, entrepreneurs, and solo-preneurs who want to maximize their self-leadership growth by establishing a healthy mindset and practicing a small set of principles overtime. She believes that leveraging individual experience, values, strengths, interests, and ingenuity are essential to professional and personal growth.
Clare Merlo, PCC, MBA
Clare Merlo is a Leadership, Career and Relationship coach who recently completed her Certification in Conversational Intelligence, which she plans to incorporate into her work with individuals and teams. As the past president of ICF South Florida, she continues to be active in the chapter as a Board Advisor, this year co-chairing the Ignite Pro Bono Coaching Initiative, pairing ICF Certified coaches with leaders at the nonprofit WeEvolution.
Zeina Darwich is an Accredited Certified Life Energy Coach and a member of ICF South Florida.
She is also a Core Dynamic Leadership and Transition Specialist, and the founder of “Inspire Your Core” for Energy Coaching. She practices Energy coaching for individuals and groups in Lebanon and Miami, in both English and Arabic. Zeina focuses specifically on Assessing the energy of her clients to support them to maximize their professional & personal potential, tap on reawakening their greatnesses to Radiate and Rise!
NEWS AND UPDATES
#InternationalCoachingWeek 2019 was another huge success! Thank you to all ICF Chapters, Members and Credential-holders who participated! https://coachi.ng/icw2019recap
Invest in your personal & professional development by joining #coaching colleagues and #SMEs October 23–26, 2019, for #ICFConverge. Discount pricing available at www.icfconverge.com
Want to network more effectively? A number of #ICFMembers and #ICFCredential holders—in addition to others—offer their insights in this @ForbesCoaches articlehttps://coachi.ng/2xspf5j@RosieGuagliardo @BluewaterKathy
Help build an accurate, up-to-date picture of #coaching by completing the #2019CoachingSurvey now at http://www.coachingsurvey2019.com. Be sure to share link with your peers!
BECOME A MEMBER
Some Membership Benefits...
Credibility – Worldwide recognized organization
Visibility - Local and global coaches and clients
Awareness - Latest research and business development trends
Networking - Local and global peers and potential partners
Opportunity - Board leadership and advisory roles
Growth - Accredited training and tools
Giving - Community outreach and pro bono projects
Rewards - Credentials, insurance, webinars, events
Empowerment - Legacy coaching experts and speakers
Development - Free coach directory and coaching partners
Don't miss out on being part of our
South Florida Family
Download Complete ICF Benefits
Do you want to be part of an initiative that will spark positive change in South Florida?
Join us as we “Ignite” our community, with Pro-Bono coaching!
ICF South Florida Charter Chapter is excited to announce our first Pro Bono Coaching partnership for the 2019 “Ignite Initiative” with WEvolution.
WEvolution is a non-profit organization whose mission is to inspire women to unveil their full voice and true power, expand collective consciousness and promote emotional and spiritual healing in communities; contributing with love, compassion and peace into the world.
- Ignite is a collective project of multiple ICF Global Chapters working to accelerate the United Nations’ 2030 Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning.
- Ignite is made up of short-term probonocoaching projects that serve the leaders of educational organizations whose purpose is to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning.
The ICF SF “Ignite Initiative” in Miami is now recruiting coaches with the following requirements:
What you need to apply?
- 4 Spanish speakers and 4 English speakers
- ICF credentialed coaches to work with the emerging leaders of WEvolution.
- Each Coach will work with one WEvolution leader
- Commit for 10 sessions or 6 months, whichever comes first.
- Show up for an initial meeting planned to be in person, but subsequent meetings can be in person or virtual as each coach/client determines what works best for them.
- Be an ICF Certified Coach: ACC with one 3-year renewal.
- PCC or MCC
- You will be a part of a powerful global contribution to the Ignite Initiative supporting the United Nations’ 2030 Sustainable Development Goal to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and to promote lifelong learning.
- Data gathered from coaches and clients will be transformed into case studies and collated to determine the cumulative effect of our coaching efforts.
- This initiative will collectively measure project outcomes around the world so that we demonstrate the business case for coaching as an accelerator of results produced by participating NGO/Not-for profit organizations.
- The case studies will showcase why coaching is an effective solution for leader development in organizations dedicated to social progress!
- Become an active part of sparking positive change in our South Florida non-profit business community.