Get REAL: Behind the Scenes at a Successful Leadership Coaching Business
Having a coaching business isn’t for the faint of heart, which is precisely why every coach needs another in their corner, ready with a whip, a hug, or a wise word…and sometimes
all of them at once!
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED * PAYMENT IN ADVANCE ONLY
The good, the bad and the
ugly are all a part of the gig when you’re running a coaching business,
and Jenn Barley and Karen Sullivan – co-owners of KickStart Your
Edge – will join us to have a candid, REAL, no-nonsense, and honest
conversation about all of it. Starting as life coaches, then
instructors of coaching, and now having pivoted to corporate and teams,
these two will:
- Give you the inside scoop on how they started, when they shifted, and what they learned along the way.
- Share real revenue data that doesn’t align with the crazy world of: “Manifest Your Dream Life in 5 Days While Earning $52,134.76 in one week, Losing 14 pounds in Six Days, and Learning to Speak Fluent Italian.”
- Reveal the must haves to be able to talk with decision makers that will have you on top of your game.
- Answer any questions you have – nothing is off limits.
- You will walk away knowing critical tips to help navigate the entrepreneurial world, as well as quick fixes and not so quick fixes for mastering the voice in your head tha’s an “a-hole” (can you say, Inner Critic?)
- If you know J&K, you know you’re in for lots of laughs as well as a plethora of information. If you don’t, well buckle up buttercup because these two are nothing like a “traditional” coaching duo!
Members - No Fee
Non-members and Guests - $15.00
Registration cancellations will be accepted
About the Speakers: Jenn Barley and Karen Sullivan
Jenn Barley and Karen Sullivan are co-founders of KickStart Your Edge LLC, a revolutionary, straight forward, disruptive organization focused on building Play To Win Cultures for bold consumer brands, such as Coty, Philosophy, The University of Texas- Austin, BMW, Facebook, and more.
KickStart Your Edge uses an innovative, sustainable framework, focusing on three key Play to Win Strategies:
- Developing a Play to Win Internal Coaching Culture
- Creating Play to Win Brand Relevance Turnaround
- Producing Play to Win Leadership
All are designed for inspiring innovative business thinking to create lasting change.
Jenn and Karen created the International Coach Federation Accredited Get REAL: Leadership and Corporate Coach Training Program. This dual-certification program is designed for coaches who want to focus on a non-traditional leadership approach to create a cutting edge experiences.
The KickStart Your Edge team has influenced, impacted, and shaken up individuals, teams, and organizations from California to Kuwait. They have cracked the code on rapid, quick adoption of concepts and within just 45-minutes, a new language, a new mindset and new behaviors begin to take shape.
With Jenn’s background in Silicon Valley and Karen’s background of 25 years in law enforcement and retiring as a Chief of Police in Monmouth County, NJ, KickStart Your Edge brings a ‘we don’t even have a B game’ approach to all their engagements.
Slides are not editable in Design Mode. Switch to HTML mode. Please call us if you need help.
Enter the web addresses for the appropriate boxes to link to. Enter in the whole URL, including http://. (e.g. http://www.google.com)
NEWS AND UPDATES
#InternationalCoachingWeek 2019 was another huge success! Thank you to all ICF Chapters, Members and Credential-holders who participated! https://coachi.ng/icw2019recap
Invest in your personal & professional development by joining #coaching colleagues and #SMEs October 23–26, 2019, for #ICFConverge. Discount pricing available at www.icfconverge.com
Want to network more effectively? A number of #ICFMembers and #ICFCredential holders—in addition to others—offer their insights in this @ForbesCoaches articlehttps://coachi.ng/2xspf5j@RosieGuagliardo @BluewaterKathy
Help build an accurate, up-to-date picture of #coaching by completing the #2019CoachingSurvey now at http://www.coachingsurvey2019.com. Be sure to share link with your peers!
BECOME A MEMBER
Some Membership Benefits...
Credibility – Worldwide recognized organization
Visibility - Local and global coaches and clients
Awareness - Latest research and business development trends
Networking - Local and global peers and potential partners
Opportunity - Board leadership and advisory roles
Growth - Accredited training and tools
Giving - Community outreach and pro bono projects
Rewards - Credentials, insurance, webinars, events
Empowerment - Legacy coaching experts and speakers
Development - Free coach directory and coaching partners
Don't miss out on being part of our
South Florida Family
Download Complete ICF Benefits
Do you want to be part of an initiative that will spark positive change in South Florida?
Join us as we “Ignite” our community, with Pro-Bono coaching!
ICF South Florida Charter Chapter is excited to announce our first Pro Bono Coaching partnership for the 2019 “Ignite Initiative” with WEvolution.
WEvolution is a non-profit organization whose mission is to inspire women to unveil their full voice and true power, expand collective consciousness and promote emotional and spiritual healing in communities; contributing with love, compassion and peace into the world.
- Ignite is a collective project of multiple ICF Global Chapters working to accelerate the United Nations’ 2030 Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning.
- Ignite is made up of short-term probonocoaching projects that serve the leaders of educational organizations whose purpose is to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning.
The ICF SF “Ignite Initiative” in Miami is now recruiting coaches with the following requirements:
What you need to apply?
- 4 Spanish speakers and 4 English speakers
- ICF credentialed coaches to work with the emerging leaders of WEvolution.
- Each Coach will work with one WEvolution leader
- Commit for 10 sessions or 6 months, whichever comes first.
- Show up for an initial meeting planned to be in person, but subsequent meetings can be in person or virtual as each coach/client determines what works best for them.
- Be an ICF Certified Coach: ACC with one 3-year renewal.
- PCC or MCC
- You will be a part of a powerful global contribution to the Ignite Initiative supporting the United Nations’ 2030 Sustainable Development Goal to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and to promote lifelong learning.
- Data gathered from coaches and clients will be transformed into case studies and collated to determine the cumulative effect of our coaching efforts.
- This initiative will collectively measure project outcomes around the world so that we demonstrate the business case for coaching as an accelerator of results produced by participating NGO/Not-for profit organizations.
- The case studies will showcase why coaching is an effective solution for leader development in organizations dedicated to social progress!
- Become an active part of sparking positive change in our South Florida non-profit business community.