Words that Work: How to Cut Through the Noise and Connect with More Qualified Leads Using Your Website Copy
Stand out from your fellow coaches by learning how to implement a few seemingly simple yet powerful changes to make your website copy convert like crazy.
Learn easy ways to create personality-poppin’ language, how to find and leverage the “hot spots” on the most visited pages of your site, the one big mistake almost everyone makes when it comes to sharing testimonials, and the juiciest secret of all: where to find and how to use voice of customer.
Feeling brave? Step up to the “mic” and allow Kristin to perform a live audit of a page or two for your website—providing practical, easy-to-implement adjustments you can make right away to improve the quality of your copy and speak directly to your target audience(s).
Earn 2.0 Resource Development CCEUs
This workshop will help coaches learn how to:
- Create a better user experience on their website to garner qualified leads
- Improve their website copy so it speaks to the right people and converts clients from browsers to buyers
- Find and use voice of customer (VOC), and why this matters so much
- Identify and optimize the most important pages of their website
- Best use the “hot spots” (i.e. most convert-able areas) on each page
- Share testimonials in a more impact and meaningful way
- Build-in and leverage their owner personalities to speak to their target audience(s)
About the Speaker: Kristin Lajeunesse
A former full-time nomad of nearly 10 consecutive years—having visited all 50 states and 21 countries—while working from wherever there was wifi, Kristin Lajeunesse is a traditionally published author, 2x business owner, and occasional public speaker.
Hailing from a tiny town in upstate, New York, Kristin grew up riding horses competitively and went on to major in Equestrian Studies in undergrad before shifting focus and receiving a Master's degree in Marketing Communications.
Today, Kristin is the Founding Principal of KML Collective, a boutique copywriting studio that specializes in copy for websites, emails and newsletters, sales and landing pages, and related articles.
When Kristin's not writing, writing, writing you can find her doing yoga (currently on a daily streak of 2+ years), dining out at a vegan eatery, dancing (salsa, swing, and blues when possible), or geeking out on the latest MCU or sci-fi action/adventure flick.