Coaching teams presents unique challenges as the coaching engagement involves multiple stakeholders, and the process is more complex and demanding. Add in the increased experience of a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous) world that we live in, and you now have a recipe for overwhelm, burnout, confusion, and more.
In this interactive webinar, we will explore what a resilient team really looks like and uncover what makes teams resilient. We will identify the role of the team coach, and the connection between resilience and conflict. Finally, we will reflect on best practices and have time for Q&A.
By the end of the session participants will have:
1) identified the characteristics of a resilient team (TCC 1, 4)
2) insights into factors that contribute to make teams resilient (TCC 4)
3) clarified the role of the team coach in creating resilient teams (TCC 1, 4)
4) understood the connection between resilience and conflict (TCC 4, 7)
5) learned tools and tips to improve their practice as a team coach when it comes to the resilience of the team (TCC 1, 4, 7)