You are cordially invited to join us as we celebrate you, our members,
at our annual Summer Social event at the fabulous
Riverside Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale.
Enjoy a glass of wine and appetizers on us while networking & deepening your connections with your peers.
Thursday, August 22, 2019
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Riverside Hotel Preston’s Lounge
620 East Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Slides are not editable in Design Mode. Switch to HTML mode. Please call us if you need help.
Enter the web addresses for the appropriate boxes to link to. Enter in the whole URL, including http://. (e.g. http://www.google.com)
NEWS AND UPDATES
#InternationalCoachingWeek 2019 was another huge success! Thank you to all ICF Chapters, Members and Credential-holders who participated! https://coachi.ng/icw2019recap
Invest in your personal & professional development by joining #coaching colleagues and #SMEs October 23–26, 2019, for #ICFConverge. Discount pricing available at www.icfconverge.com
Want to network more effectively? A number of #ICFMembers and #ICFCredential holders—in addition to others—offer their insights in this @ForbesCoaches articlehttps://coachi.ng/2xspf5j@RosieGuagliardo @BluewaterKathy
Help build an accurate, up-to-date picture of #coaching by completing the #2019CoachingSurvey now at http://www.coachingsurvey2019.com. Be sure to share link with your peers!
BECOME A MEMBER
Some Membership Benefits...
Credibility – Worldwide recognized organization
Visibility - Local and global coaches and clients
Awareness - Latest research and business development trends
Networking - Local and global peers and potential partners
Opportunity - Board leadership and advisory roles
Growth - Accredited training and tools
Giving - Community outreach and pro bono projects
Rewards - Credentials, insurance, webinars, events
Empowerment - Legacy coaching experts and speakers
Development - Free coach directory and coaching partners
Don't miss out on being part of our
South Florida Family
Download Complete ICF Benefits
Do you want to be part of an initiative that will spark positive change in South Florida?
Join us as we “Ignite” our community, with Pro-Bono coaching!
ICF South Florida Charter Chapter is excited to announce our first Pro Bono Coaching partnership for the 2019 “Ignite Initiative” with WEvolution.
WEvolution is a non-profit organization whose mission is to inspire women to unveil their full voice and true power, expand collective consciousness and promote emotional and spiritual healing in communities; contributing with love, compassion and peace into the world.
- Ignite is a collective project of multiple ICF Global Chapters working to accelerate the United Nations’ 2030 Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning.
- Ignite is made up of short-term probonocoaching projects that serve the leaders of educational organizations whose purpose is to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning.
The ICF SF “Ignite Initiative” in Miami is now recruiting coaches with the following requirements:
What you need to apply?
- 4 Spanish speakers and 4 English speakers
- ICF credentialed coaches to work with the emerging leaders of WEvolution.
- Each Coach will work with one WEvolution leader
- Commit for 10 sessions or 6 months, whichever comes first.
- Show up for an initial meeting planned to be in person, but subsequent meetings can be in person or virtual as each coach/client determines what works best for them.
- Be an ICF Certified Coach: ACC with one 3-year renewal.
- PCC or MCC
- You will be a part of a powerful global contribution to the Ignite Initiative supporting the United Nations’ 2030 Sustainable Development Goal to ensure inclusive and quality education for all and to promote lifelong learning.
- Data gathered from coaches and clients will be transformed into case studies and collated to determine the cumulative effect of our coaching efforts.
- This initiative will collectively measure project outcomes around the world so that we demonstrate the business case for coaching as an accelerator of results produced by participating NGO/Not-for profit organizations.
- The case studies will showcase why coaching is an effective solution for leader development in organizations dedicated to social progress!
- Become an active part of sparking positive change in our South Florida non-profit business community.